1. Have full experience of apparel business handling, well know about the merchandising follow up process.
2. Give correct guides to team MR for order follow up, oversea whole production status, pick up the important case communication with customers and vendors.
3. Take detail order follow up with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction. On-time and full quantity and right quality delivery.
4. Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
5. Arrange sample submission to customers for approval on time.
6. Handle merchandising related documents between vendors and customers.
7. Understand the customer needs and requirements, develop an effective sourcing and production follow up process.
8. Ensure that shipping and sampling shelves are stocked at all time
9. Distribute completed sample requests to the appropriate managers
1. Diploma or Above in Merchandising or related field
2. Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
3. Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills, and familiar with merchandising and product development process
4. Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
5. Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
6. Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, strong problem-solving skills, able to meet deadlines
7. Excellent command of written and spoken English