1. Support the formulation and execution of relevant policies and mechanisms in relation to the project management.
2. Provide expertise support for the process of the DC project, including area layout, design and optimization of the process, operation plan, monitoring and control, and so on.
3. Support research on customer demand and market situation, propose improvement plan on allocation of resources and elevation of competitiveness in response to change of market and customer requirement.
4. Support development of policies and procedures for customer service excellence; facilitate the development of policies and procedures to enhance customer service in General Services; support development and monitor a strategic plan for department customer service.
5. Support development and explore project business, participate in negotiation and communication.
6. Support development and prepare special customer surveys and information gathering tools; coordinate survey instruments; report survey results.
1. Possession of a Bachelor degree in project management, statistics, planning or relevant discipline.
2. A combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the employment standard listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
3. At least 3 years relevant working experience in DC operations or Supply Chain in project management role.
4. Good command of read and write in English for daily work.